NOVO is a technology magazine that covers the latest trends in hifi, technology and lifestyle topics. Our publication showcases news about cutting-edge technology and innovation in the most exciting categories: virtual reality, drones, wearables, artificial intelligence, health & fitness, gaming, audio, home theater, robotics, 3D printing, personal transportation, smart devices and electric vehicles.
NOVO Technology Magazine is published bi-monthly in print / digital formats by Westside Publishing Ltd.
George de Sa
Director of Marketing/Senior Editor
Sarah C. Ferguson
About the NOVO Technology Magazine
NOVO delivers insights about the products and technology of tomorrow, today. Our curated mix of hifi, technology and lifestyle topics, along with a unique distribution model, places the publication in the hands of music lovers, technology-curious consumers and industry professionals. To read a full story about how the magazine has evolved since 2004, please CLICK HERE.
Get Your Copy of NOVO Magazine in Print!
Advertise with NOVO – What Makes Us Unique?
• NOVO is free. We live in a web-driven world where everyone expects free information and readers are less likely to pay for magazines than ever.
• Remarkable distribution model. NOVO is available at audio video, furniture, home accessory, and computer stores, as well as car dealerships and other locations. This allows NOVO to reach thousands of readers that paid magazines don’t reach because they are available only at bookstores (which continue to decrease in numbers).
• NOVO thrives in print and digital formats. As a result, NOVO reaches both traditional and modern readers, and offers advertiser prestige over digital-only publications.
• Reach younger readers. Unlike traditional hifi magazines that reach mostly mature male readers, 37% of NOVO readers are under the age of 35. Connecting with younger readers is vitally important to all brands.
• Regular female contributors and readers. Our healthy mix of male and female contributors bring a balanced look at the tech world and make female readers much more likely to pick up the magazine.
• Consumer and industry readers. Unlike traditional magazines that reach only one type of audience, nearly 20% of NOVO readers are employed in the consumer electronics industry.
• Low cost per reader. NOVO allows you to reach highly targeted customers for just $0.05 per print ad.
About the Publisher/Editor in Chief
After completing a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science in 2002, Suave turned his attention to his passion for audio, video and technology in general. Through hands on experience with an extensive number of audio video products, Suave provides a real world, expert perspective on the latest products and the technology surrounding them. As an enthusiast, he shows a true passion in his writing that is easy to understand by all consumers. Aside from contributing to NOVO, Suave has also written about audio for special sections of The Toronto Star, Son et Image Magazine (FSI Guide) and appeared several times on television. More recently Suave was interviewed and quoted in articles for the Globe and Mail and MSNBC.com.
In 2010, Suave launched the Toronto Audio Video Entertainment Show (TAVES), an annual consumer trade show that has witnessed tremendous growth year after year. In 2014, the show was expanded to include a new technology & innovation pavilion and rebranded as the TAVES Consumer Electronics Show. As of 2016, the show attracts over 7,600 attendees and exhibitors from around the globe. TAVES showcases cutting-edge technology and innovation in the most exciting categories: virtual reality, drones, wearables, health & fitness, gaming, audio, home theater, robotics, 3D printing, personal transportation, smart devices and electric vehicles. For more info, please visit www.taveshow.com.
The NOVO print and online magazine is published once every two months by Westside Publishing Ltd. Westside Publishing Ltd. assumes no responsibility for errors in content, images and advertising on our website and the print publication. Individual writer’s opinions do not necessarily reflect the views of Westside Publishing Ltd.